Software for ships & shipping companies
Weilbach make nautical software for the maritime industry.
How can we help you?
Tell us what type of maritime software you are looking for and we will show you which of our solutions will fit your needs.
A quick guide to our software
Replace traditional paper log books with a digital nautical log book.
- Easily record daily activities on board ships
- Approved by Lloyd's Register
- Reduces logistic costs
- Easier to share records with shore
Replace paper books with an easy to use digital nautical library for ships.
- Easily access certificates for inspections
- Online and offline updating
- Quick and easy to use and update
- New books added regularly
A back of bridge multi-tool that plans, navigates and optimizes routes.
- High performance nautical chart display
- Charting tools to overlay the chart with points, lines, areas, annotations and routes and exchange routes with ECDIS
- Tides and Radio Signals Overlay the chart with data from ADMIRALTY Digital Products
- Add-ons available to enhance Viewer
Viewer - Optimizer
This add-on for Viewer optimizes routes using weather data.
- Vessels stay on schedule
- Visibility of actual and predicted weather
- Reduced exposure to high winds and heavy seas
Viewer - PAYS
Pay As You Sail add-on for Viewer allows free use of charts for planning.
- Automatic ordering of nautical charts
- Full chart portfolio always on board
- Works with all ECDIS types
- Pay for the charts when they are used
Viewer - Weather
This add-on for Viewer integrates accurate weather data.
- A full weather service
- High quality weather data
- Works seamlessly in Viewer
Accurate and reliable marine distances and route calculations.
- Recognised as the definitive standard for marine distance calculations
- Accurate and realistic route calculations
- Variety of options available
- Online and offline applications available
Add marine charting functionality to your software.
- Easy to use SDK - no training is needed for ENCX
- Supports all versions of Additional Military Layers (AML)
- Many programming languages can be used
ENC Tile Server
Adds ENC as a background for web-based applications.
- Turn-key solution for ENC chart display in web applications
- Supports ENC, IENC, and other nautical chart formats
- Supports Web Mercator and True Mercator projections
Stay up to date and compliant with WENDIS
Our ready-made software solutions ensure you are always up to date and have the information you need, when you need it.See our range of ready-made software
Our software in your product
Let us do the hard work for you and add our components to your software products.See our software components
We can work with your company to create a software solution to get the best out of your maritime data or advise which planning software is right for your ship.Find out more
Do you need help?
Contact our experts to help you find the right software solution.
Get in touch
+45 3334 3560
Thank you for reaching out to Weilbach
We've received your message. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible, at the latest within 48 hours. If it's urgent, we encourage you to call us at +45 3334 3560 Have a wonderful day!