Get accurate and reliable marine distances and route calculations with our range of AtoBviaC products.
Add marine distances and route calculations with AtoBviaC
AtoBviaC are a range of products that provide accurate and reliable marine distances and route calculations. The products can be added to third party software or used independent of existing software.
The marine distances created by AtoBviaC are realistic and have a long history of being the definitive distance provider to the shipping industry. The route legs are created manually before being reviewed by experienced Mariners. This produces far more realistic voyages than those generated entirely using a computer algorithm.
- Recognised in the industry as being the definitive standard for marine distance calculations
- Route legs reviewed by experienced Mariners to ensure route calculations are accurate and reliable
- Regular releases are issued to maintain accuracy
- Allows the user to change the routing between ports
- Delivers the shortest realistic route (for our standard vessel) as default
- Calculates distances within Emission Control Area (ECA) zones
- Coverage of oil, dry bulk, gas and container ports
- Displays useful overlays such as ECA zones and piracy areas
We have a range of products designed to give you the most cost effective solution for your needs:
Marine Distance Tables
These are if you need a small quantity of distances between specific ports.
This online version provides access to the AtoBviaC Marine Distance Tables over the internet.
The desktop version can be installed on a Windows PC to provide offline access to the AtoBviaC Marine Distance Tables.
AtoBviaC Web Service
The Web Service integrates the Distance Tables into third party software.
You can find full product details of the full range, including pricing, on the AtoBviaC website
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.