Digital nautical library for webshop customers
Access maritime E-Books purchased on weilbach.com.
SeaReader for web customers is a self-service way to buy E-Books from our online webshop and view them in one application. There are no subscription charges, so you can buy one or a hundred E-Books and only pay for the E-Books you buy. Here, you can find everything you need to know about buying E-Books via the Weilbach webshop. Please note: E-Books are only available via Windows and are not available for MAC devices.
SeaReader for web customers
SeaReader is free to download and use - you only pay for the E-Books you buy. E-Books are purchased in the webshop on weilbach.com. There are lots of categories of books and we are always adding new titles. Purchased E-Books need activating before you can access them on SeaReader - this is quick and easy to do. E-Books are accessed in our SeaReader application for Windows and are not available for MAC devices. Full instructions will be emailed to you in your order confirmation.
How to purchase E-Books
- Find the title you want on the weilbach.com webshop
- Add the E-Book version to your basket
- Check out your basket
- The order confirmation email will contain an activation code for each title purchased, a link to download SeaReader and a link to the Customer Portal
Note: you can only activate the codes on one computer
- Follow the link to download the free SeaReader for web customers application
- Follow the link and set up an account in the Customer Portal
- Copy and paste the activation codes into the Customer Portal
- Swap over to the SeaReader application to view your new purchases
Minimum operating requirements
Windows 10 Currently supported release version Processor: Min 1GHz 2 core processor (64 bit) Memory: Min 4GB. Preferred 8GB RAM Disk: Min 64GB hard disk This application is not suitable for MAC users.
SeaReader for shipping companies
If you are a shipping company or a business looking to use SeaReader, you can find the information you need by following the link below.SeaReader for shipping companies