Digital nautical log books
The easiest way to record daily activities on board ships.
Digital log book system
Manage logs easily on board with a digital log book system to replace your paper log books, including log books required by MARPOL, for example, oil, cargo and garbage log books. By digitalising ship log books, all the information is available and visible online immediately for fast and accurate reporting, both on board and ashore. OneLog is intuitive and replicates paper logs to make it quick and easy to get up and running and record daily activities. The move to digital log books is very easy and you don't need to buy any additional hardware to make the upgrade.
Advantages of OneLog
You can configure automatic backups of between 30 minutes and 24 hours to keep data safe and save you time doing manual backups.
Human error is reduced as log data entered is legible, eliminating mistakes made due to illegible handwriting and potential errors are highlighted.
Deleted entries are saved in the history and shown as crossed to replicate a paper log book and keep your records accurate.
Approved by Lloyd's Register
New log books immediately
By digitally recording your daily onboard activities, you are removing the need to print and courier paper logbooks to vessels. Digital log books are available instantly, so you do not need to wait for the next new log book to arrive from shore. We are always working to add new types of log books to provide a fully digital log book system.
Some log books have to be stored for ten years, taking up valuable space on board. Replace them with a digital system that saves space on board and saves admin time checking stock levels and reordering paper replacements.
OneLog fits to the specific needs and infrastructure on each vessel – it works either all on one computer, where OneLog and the collected data are stored together. It can also run on multiple computers and collected data is stored on a server to give multiple access points.
List of digital log books available
• OceanPass Emissions • Deck Log Book • Oil Record Book Part I • Oil Record Book Part II • Cargo Record Book • Water Ballast Record Book • Garbage Record Book Part I • Garbage Record Book Part II • GMDSS Radio Log Book • Radar Log Book • Compass Observation Book • Biofouling Management Log Book • Register of Cargo Handling Gear • Mooring Operations Log Book • EGCS Record Book • Engine Log Book
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows PC with Windows version 10 or 11
• 4 GB RAM. 10GB hard disk space
• HD and above resolutions 1360x768 (minimum 1024x720)
• .NET Core Desktop Runtime 6.0
Server PC (if using client-server mode)
• Windows PC with Windows version 10 or 11 or Server 2012, 2016 or 2019
• 4 GB RAM. 10GB hard disk space
• Standard network to connect the clients and server
• .NET Core Runtime 6.0 (x86 version)
• ASP.NET Core Runtime 6.0 (x86 version)
WENDIS: Weilbach Nautical Digitized Information System
WENDIS is our family of software products designed to make workflows on board simpler, reduce mistakes and decrease human error. They achieve this by enhancing administration and making sure you are always up to date.See the other members of the family
Would you like a demo of OneLog?
Contact our experts to arrange a demo of OneLog or to ask them any questions about our software solutions.
Get in touch
+45 3334 3560
Thank you for reaching out to Weilbach
We've received your message. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible, at the latest within 48 hours. If it's urgent, we encourage you to call us at +45 3334 3560 Have a wonderful day!