- Increased legibility – no handwriting errors!
- Reduces logistic costs – no need to courier log books to and from the ship
- Easier to store historic records
- Easier to share records with shore
- Intuitive, easy to use and easy to set up
- Handles log entry and approval process
- Easy to access multiple logbooks on board
- Role-based access control to features and individual log books
- Export of logs to PDF
Secure role-based access
Each user has a unique log in that are allocated access rights. This ensures the correct people are approving logs in the log books. A PIN can be set to make logging in quicker.
With OneLog, the vessel particulars are only added once for all log books. There is no need to input the same information for each log book.
For auditing purposes, all data entered in OneLog is saved in the history, even if the data is deleted. Deleted log entries are shown as crossed out, replicating a paper log book.
Purchasing log books
Log books are pre-installed in OneLog and are accessed by purchasing a one year subscription.